Cemeteries are challenging to maintain and graves can quickly become “lost.” OVAI employs a variety of techniques for helping you to identify and document marked and unmarked graves in cemeteries.
- Geophysical Survey (for non-invasive identification of buried remains)
- Old Aerial Photographs
- Historical Documents
- Detailed Field Mapping with a Laser Transit and GPS
- 3D Photogrammetry models of statues, monuments, or entire cemeteries (using drone-based photography)
- High resolution photomosaic images (derived from drone-based photos)
- GIS vector plan drawings of the cemetery features (from laser transit data or new high-resolution aerial photos taken from a drone)